Chocolate School in Perugia
This is the perfect place for the chocolate lovers…this is the chocolate school of Perugina, located in Perugia, in the center of Italy. The school is within the Perugina chocolate factory..you can smell chocolate perfume everywhere there, all the time!
We went to the Perugina chocolate school some days ago, and we thought that a post about it was a duty. There we were able to learn about the secrets, from the raw material to the finished product, the techniques, and the ways of working of the chocolate.
A maître chocolatier showed us all the steps to make chocolate bars. Have a look at the pictures below!
- We melted the chocolate in a double boiler
- We tempered the chocolate on the marble
- We filled the sac-a-poche with the chocolate
- We filled the moulds for the chocolate bars with different kinds of chocolate: dark, milk, and white
- We put decorations, such as coloured sugar crystals, chocolate balls, and dried fruits
- Here the final result
You can find more information about the courses here. The list of courses is broad, so choose the best one for you!
We suggest you to visit the Perugina museum, where you will discover the story of the factory itself.